Visiting New Holland
Visitors to New Holland are sure to enjoy the entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and mountain views.
- You'll find 210 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in New Holland
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lapp Valley Farm. In the area, you'll also find Welsh Mountain Nature Preserve and American Military Edged Weaponry Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in New Holland. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Country Hearth Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Harvest Moon Bed and Breakfast - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Country Squire Motor Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and room size.
Dressing for New Holland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- New Holland gets about 40.31 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F