Visitors to Morgantown are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, riverfront, and shopping. A top sight in the area is Longwood Gardens.
- You'll find 48 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Exton
- The closest major airport is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Morgantown
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Morgantown Market is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find September Farm Cheese and Maple Grove Raceway.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Morgantown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Morgantown gets about 50.04 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F