Visitors to Anthem are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and monuments. Top sights around the area include Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Wet 'n' Wild, and Peoria Sports Complex.
- You'll find 3162 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anthem
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Wet 'n' Wild, and Peoria Sports Complex. In the area, you'll also find Pioneer Living History Museum and Cave Creek Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Anthem. Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem - This 2.5-star hotel in Rio Vista features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Anthem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 104°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Anthem is 10.39 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 103°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F