Visitors to Arden are sure to enjoy the riverfront and forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art. Top sights around the area include Biltmore Estate and U.S. Cellular Center.
- You'll find 1419 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Asheville
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Arden
A favorite place to visit in the city is Southridge Shopping Center. In the area, you'll also find Biltmore Estate and U.S. Cellular Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Arden. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Arden - Asheville Airport - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Asheville River Cabins - Our customers love the quiet location and high-quality beds at this cabin. With a stay at this 3.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Arden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 45.59 inches of rain falls on Arden each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F