Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Ballachulish, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its mountain views and bars. In Ballachulish, there are 31 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ballachulish
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Buchaille Etive Mor, Loch Linnhe, and Lochaber Geopark. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Glen Coe Visitor Centre and Glen Coe Mountain Resort.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Ballachulish. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Romantik Hotel Glencoe House - With a stay at this 5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- RiverBeds Lodges with Hot Tubs - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this lodge. This 3.5-star lodge features free breakfast, free parking, and 7 spa tubs.
- Isles Of Glencoe Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Ballachulish
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Ballachulish gets about 52.09 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F