Visiting Barra de Potosi
Visitors can enjoy all that Barra de Potosi has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and parks. Top sights around the area include Potosi Refuge and La Ropa Beach.
- You'll find 202 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
- The closest major airport is in Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Barra de Potosi
The picturesque setting of Potosi Refuge and Blanca Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find La Ropa Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Barra de Potosi, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 35 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- House in Front Ocean is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Barra de Potosi. With a stay at this vacation home in Barra de Potosi, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Casa Don Pepe is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the center of Barra de Potosi. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Ixtapa can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and overall condition.
- Las Brisas Ixtapa is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from central Barra de Potosi. This 3.5-star resort in Ixtapa features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its bar and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Barra de Potosi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Barra de Potosi is 58.11 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and June with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are March and December with an average of 72°F