Visiting Bay Harbor
Visitors to Bay Harbor are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Bay Harbor
- The closest major airport is in Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bay Harbor
Places to visit in the larger region include Crooked Tree Golf Club, Charles A. Ransom Nature Preserve, and Mackinaw Trail Winery. You'll also find Bear River Park and Little Traverse History Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bay Harbor. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn at Bay Harbor, Autograph Collection - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a marina, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Bay Harbor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 43°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Bay Harbor gets about 31.97 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 14°F