Find Hotels in Bay View, MI
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Visiting Bay View
Visitors to Bay View are sure to enjoy the restaurants and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, cafés, and casinos.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Bay View
- The closest major airport is in Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bay View
Places to visit in the larger region include Little Traverse History Museum, Petoskey State Park, and Bear River Park. In the area, you'll also find Harbor Springs Beach and Andrew J. Blackbird Museum.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Stafford's Bay View Inn - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
Dressing for Bay View
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 43°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bay View is 31.97 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 14°F