Find Hotels in Belmont, NC
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Families enjoy visiting Belmont though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, festivals, and stargazing spots. Carowinds Theme Park, Bank of America Stadium, and Spectrum Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 555 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlotte
- The closest major airport is in Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 22 mi (35.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Belmont
The city's cultural venues include Belmont Heritage Learning Center and Millican Pictorial History Museum. The picturesque setting of Stowe Park and Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Belmont Abby College is worth a campus tour.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Charlotte-Belmont at Montcross - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Carowinds Theme Park, located 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city center, and Bank of America Stadium, which is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) away.
Dressing for Belmont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Belmont gets about 41.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Belmont?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Belmont, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Belmont?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Belmont?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Belmont?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden?
What about the best place to stay close to Gaston County Travel and Tourism?
What's the best accommodation in Belmont to be near historical sites?
Recent reviews of Belmont hotels
More trip options
- Belmont Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Belmont Airports
- Hotels in Belmont Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Belmont Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Belmont
- More Hotel Options in Belmont
- Belmont Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Charlotte
- Other Hotels near Belmont, Charlotte
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends