Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pineville, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games and cafés. Top sights around the area include Carowinds Theme Park, Bank of America Stadium, and Spectrum Center.
- You'll find 555 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlotte
- The closest major airport is in Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.), 9.9 mi (16 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pineville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Carolina Place is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add President James K. Polk State Historic Site to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Pineville. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville - Our customers love the dining options and bar at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Pineville - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Top places to visit around the area include Carowinds Theme Park, located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Bank of America Stadium, which is 9.8 mi/15.8 km away.
Getting Around Pineville
Head over to I-485 - South Blvd Station for metro transit. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Pineville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Pineville gets about 41.61 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F