Find Hotels in Mount Holly, NC
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 4, 2020
Visiting Mount Holly
Visitors can enjoy all that Mount Holly has to offer including the lakeside setting and parks. Bank of America Stadium, Spectrum Center, and Carowinds Theme Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 555 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlotte
- The closest major airport is in Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Holly
A favorite place to visit in the city is Latta Plantation Nature Preserve. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bank of America Stadium and Spectrum Center.
As you plan your vacation to Mount Holly, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 48 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Wyndham Garden Charlotte Executive Park is 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the center of Mount Holly. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Charlotte can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and quiet location.
- Radisson Hotel Charlotte Airport is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from central Mount Holly. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Charlotte can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Cloverleaf Suites Charlotte is located 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the heart of Mount Holly. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Charlotte can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Carowinds Theme Park, located 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Charlotte Motor Speedway, which is 19 mi (30.5 km) away.
Dressing for Mount Holly
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 41.61 inches of rain falls on Mount Holly each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 31°F