Find Hotels in Thurmont, MD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Thurmont has to offer including the shopping, safari tours, and basketball games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its wineries.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Frederick
- The closest major airport is in Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Thurmont
The picturesque setting of Cunningham Falls State Park and Catoctin Mountain Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Mount St. Mary's College and Monterey Country Club in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Inn at Springfield Manor - Springfield Manor Winery Distillery Brewery - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with an in-room coffeemaker.
Dressing for Thurmont
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Thurmont is 47.36 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F