Capture the essence of the 'Show-Me State' at this charming vacation rental in Branson! This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom cottage is well-appointed with sleeping arrangements for 6, all the comforts of home, and the luxuries of the Huff House Cottages! You'll love the ideal location of this property within 2 minutes of downtown Branson attractions. Return home to unwind by the shared pool or roast s'mores around the outdoor fire pit!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Leave your worries at the front door of this cozy cottage! Kick back and relax in the open and airy living room complete with a flat-screen Smart TV and plush sofas.
When the group starts to grumble, relocate to the well-equipped kitchen! With a 2-burner stove and stainless steel appliances, the kitchen has everything you'll need to heat up leftovers or prepare a delicious meal!
When its time to retire for the day, rinse off in the walk-in shower before climbing into your sumptuous queen beds for restful slumbers.
Be sure to take advantage of The Huff House's community amenities during your stay. Located steps from the cottage, a gas grill, fire pit, and pool will be available for use.
Traveling with more than 6? Check out the additional on-site vacation rentals, Evolve listings 378853, 420871, and 420916. Inquire with Evolve for more information!
-- THE LOCATION --
Adventure seekers will love Silver Dollar City, which sits 9 miles away. Whether you choose to ride high-octane rides, play games, or watch unique shows, you're sure to make unforgettable memories at Silver Dollar City.
Make a splash in one of the area's gorgeous lakes. Sitting less than 20 minutes from the property, Lake Taneycomo and Table Rock Lake offer fishing, swimming, kayaking, and more!
Within 2 minutes of the cottage you'll find some of the area's most acclaimed attractions like the Titanic Museum, Branson Landing, and more. No matter where your interests lie, you're sure to find an attraction for you in the heart of Branson.
Be sure to attend dinner and a show on the Branson Strip during your stay. With everything from country music jamborees to acrobats, Highway 76 offers 5-star fare and world-renowned entertainment.
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, a walk-in shower, free WiFi, access to a pool, fire pit, and gas grill, open parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Downtown Branson Location - Within 20 minutes of Lake Taneycomo and Table Rock Lake, 9 miles from Silver Dollar City, and about 10 minutes from downtown Branson
- Nearest Major Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (~51 miles away)
- Traveling with more than 6? Check out the additional on-site vacation rentals, Evolve listings 378853, 420871, and 420916. Inquire with Evolve for more information!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an exterior surveillance camera on the exterior of the home, facing the yard. It does not look into any interior spaces
- NOTE: There are additional vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay