Travelers to Callaway will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Tyndall Air Force Base, Panama City Mall, and Panama City Marina.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Callaway
- The closest major airport is in Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Callaway
Tyndall Air Force Base, Panama City Mall, and Panama City Marina are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find St. Andrews State Park in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Callaway
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 61.06 inches of rain falls on Callaway each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 44°F