Visitors can enjoy all that Chillicothe has to offer including the festivals, live music, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, riverfront, and restaurants.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Peoria
- The closest major airport is in Peoria, IL (PIA-Greater Peoria Regional), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chillicothe
Places to visit in the larger region include Louisville Slugger Sports Complex, Shoppes at Grand Prairie, and Northwoods Mall. Additionally, you'll find Weaverridge Golf Course and Peoria Zoo in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Chillicothe - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Chillicothe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Chillicothe gets about 37.80 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F