Envision yourself on your next vacation: you might see yourself ambling around downtown, noticing the monuments or the beautiful settings wherever you look. However, Circus World Museum is one attraction you are especially prepared for. You've wanted to wander there for years, and right now is finally the time to tick it off.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay at Circus World Museum?
Hotels near Circus World Museum
A stop at Circus World Museum is sure to be interesting.
It's situated in Baraboo, 35 miles outside of the state capital, Madison.
With 2 accommodation options within 0.1 miles, you'll be able to stay within close reach of Circus World Museum. That said, think about staying in Lake Delton. It’s 9 miles away and has lots of hotels. You'll have at least 28 available. A few of the suggested options are the Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells, Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells and Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells.
If you don't own a bottomless purse, you might opt to stay at one of the area's budget hotels. The Best Western Baraboo Inn and the Clarion Hotel and Convention Center are some recommended places you'll want to think about.
If you enjoy your creature comforts while traveling, you might like to think about booking your stay at one of the upmarket accommodation options. The Thunderbird Motor Inn Baraboo and the Spinning wheel Motel are well-known options that provide high-class comfort and service.
Don't forget to refuel with a snack and a robust cup of coffee at Coffee Bean Connection (701 Oak Street, Baraboo). For grub that's more hearty, reserve a table at one of the area's restaurants, Baraboo Burger Company (116 4th Avenue, Baraboo).
During your time here, you'll realize there is so much more than just Circus World Museum to check out:
- You're likely to find something interesting happening at Al. Ringling Mansion which often holds fascinating events.
- The kids will enjoy interacting with the wide variety of wonderful animals at Ochsner Zoo.
- Discover the people and their stories that helped mould this region by having a wander around Flyways Waterfowl Museum.
- Have a break from the hustle and bustle, get the endorphins rushing and breathe in the fresh air at Devil's Lake State Park.
- Pewit's Nest Gorge has been designated as a special use area as part of community efforts to care for, preserve and celebrate the property.
Expedia's catalogue of rooms in Wisconsin Dells supplies all the things you want, so you can be sure to find locations near Circus World Museum that you'll love. You will not be alone, as there were hundreds of guests last year. All the secret tips you could want we have just a click away. You'll rest easy when reservation time arrives, too: guests of all sorts would suggest their Wisconsin Dells hotel to their buddies.
- You'll get it here if you want suites that are comfy in addition to tidy and neat.
- Rooms in Wisconsin Dells accommodation are always fresh, clean, and prepared to show you in.
- The guest services at lodging close to Circus World Museum will be great which will only improve your visit to this dazzling site.
It's clear why Wisconsin Dells vacations saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right in the area thanks to our diverse selection of hotels near Circus World Museum.
Exciting Wisconsin Dells
After Circus World Museum is realized, you'll still have things to do in Wisconsin Dells.
- Until recently, Wisconsin Dells sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks, but stays have been skyrocketing, meaning today is the day to make your travel wishes come true.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, take a trip to one of the local historical sites.
- Wisconsin Dells also is experienced when it comes to hospitality after you spend some time on its ample excursions.
Say goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few all-new photo ops. Planning a vacation to Wisconsin Dells is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Circus World Museum. Reserve now!