Visitors to Baraboo are sure to enjoy the casinos, lakeside setting, and water parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, museums, and zoo.
- You'll find 233 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wisconsin Dells
- The closest major airport is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Baraboo
Cultural venues in the city include Al. Ringling Theatre, Al. Ringling Mansion, and Circus World Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Devil's Lake State Park, Pewit's Nest Gorge, and Devils Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ochsner Zoo and Flyways Waterfowl Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Baraboo. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Inn at Wawanissee Point - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Ringling House Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the clean, comfortable rooms and bathrooms at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Best Western Baraboo Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Baraboo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Baraboo is 36.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°F