Visiting West Baraboo
Visitors to West Baraboo are sure to enjoy the casinos, restaurants, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, zoo, and water parks.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in West Baraboo
- The closest major airport is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in West Baraboo
Places to visit in the larger region include Ochsner Zoo, Al. Ringling Mansion, and Al. Ringling Theatre. In the area, you'll also find Circus World Museum and Pewit's Nest Gorge.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Baraboo Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for West Baraboo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Average annual rainfall for West Baraboo is 36.02 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F