Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Reedsburg, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, festivals, and forests.
- You'll find 233 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wisconsin Dells
- The closest major airport is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 42.5 mi (68.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Reedsburg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mirror Lake State Park. In the area, you'll also find Mid-Continent Railway Museum and Christmas Mountain.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Reedsburg. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Voyageur Inn and Conference Center - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Reedsburg - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Reedsburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Reedsburg is 36.89 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 12°F