Visiting Lake Delton
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Lake Delton, and visitors give high marks for the water parks, lakeside setting, and theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals and shopping.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in Lake Delton
- The closest major airport is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Delton
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Tommy Bartlett Exploratory, Palace Theater, and Crystal Grand Music Theater. Families come for the water parks and theme park, specifically attractions such as Canyon Creek Riding Stables, Noah's Ark Waterpark, and Big Chief Go Karts. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Outlets at The Dells is a favorite for retail therapy.
In Lake Delton, there are 107 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cedar Lodge and Settlement - This 2.5-star resort features a private beach, a free water park, and a water park. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells - Our customers like the room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon - This 3.5-star condo resort features a water park, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Lake Delton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- About 36.02 inches of rain falls on Lake Delton each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F