When you imagine your upcoming vacation, you might picture yourself rambling around downtown, taking note of the beautiful environment or the buildings all around you. But Connecticut Convention Center is one feature you are anticipating in particular. It's been on your to-do list for a while, and the time has arrived to get yourself there.
Connecticut Convention Center Hotels
Hotels near Connecticut Convention Center
Heading to an event at Connecticut Convention Center?
This site's location, Hartford, is the state's capital and a metropolitan area that everybody will enjoy visiting.
If you're considering staying someplace close by, you can find at least 10 accommodation options within 2 miles of Connecticut Convention Center. Try the Marriott Hartford Downtown, the Residence Inn by Marriott Hartford Downtown and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown. They are only 0.08 miles, 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
If traveling's your chief priority and you want to save some coin on accommodation, then there are a number of budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. Why not embark on a leisurely stroll over to the Hilton Hartford, which is 0.5 miles away, or the Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Hartford Downtown, which is 0.7 miles away?
If you would like to treat yourself while you're away, consider opting for one of the nearby luxury hotels. You'll certainly find a hint of class at hotels like the Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/East Harford and the Radisson Hotel Hartford, just 0.5 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Starbucks (185 Asylum Street, Hartford) is merely 0.4 miles away from Connecticut Convention Center, making it a convenient spot for a coffee break. When the sun sets, reminisce over the day's events with a hearty meal at Max Downtown (185 Asylum Street, Hartford).
Before your flight heads out, check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Connecticut Convention Center:
- No matter your age, you will be sure to enjoy the thought-provoking scientific displays at Connecticut Science Center.
- Crisp air and charmingly green surroundings are found in abundance at Mortensen Riverfront Plaza.
- Whether you are an art lover or just appreciate beautiful things, Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art is a gallery that is well-worth your time.
- Are you interested in politics? Take a few hours to visit Hartford City Hall. The scenes inside this significant civic building have had a large role in shaping the region across the years.
- While we can't give you the answers to some of humanity's biggest questions, you might be able to figure them out at First Church of Christ, one of the most popular churches in the region.
Some visitors make their way to Connecticut Convention Center by light rail. It's just a walk of 0.7 miles from Hartford Station to your destination.
Hartford rooms from Expedia supply everything you want, so you're sure to find spots near Connecticut Convention Center that you'll fall in love with. Hartford had quite a few arrivals last year, so get researching. You'll spend confidently once reservation time arrives, too: all sorts of new admirers would endorse their Hartford hotel to an acquaintance. Need help deciding? You're a click away from all the tricks and pointers you could want.
- Discover that hotels in Hartford are ready to greet you with fresh and orderly rooms.
- The fronk desk services at lodging close to Connecticut Convention Center will be great, as you might hope near such a stunning feature.
- From big reunions to individuals, we've got rooms that are comfortable for everyone.
With Expedia's excellent directory of hotels near Connecticut Convention Center, you can stay right nearby your preferred spot.
There are still more activities to do in Hartford when you've checked Connecticut Convention Center off your timetable.
- Hartford hasn't been very prominent in the tourism guides, but is starting to find its place.
- Enjoy the nightlife to end your exploration; when the sun comes up, get enlightened about Hartford's past.
- Use an afternoon to organize one or more of the action, and you'll soon also see Hartford knows its stuff when it comes to special care.
You won't regret paying a visit to Hartford, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Connecticut Convention Center. Say goodbye to the same old sights and greet more than a few awe-inspiring new photo opportunities!