Visitors to Crozet are sure to enjoy the wineries, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries and shopping. Top sights around the area include Monticello, Scott Stadium, and Rotunda.
- You'll find 243 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlottesville
- The closest major airport is in Charlottesville, VA (CHO-Charlottesville-Albemarle), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Weyers Cave, VA (SHD-Shenandoah Valley Regional), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crozet
Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while White Hall Vineyards, Grace Estate Winery, and Mountfair Vineyards are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stinson Vineyards and Starr Hill Brewery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Crozet. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn at Sugar Hollow Farm - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Montfair Resort Farm - Our customers like the beach locale at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Top places to visit outside the city include Monticello, located 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Scott Stadium, which is 12.7 mi (20.5 km) away.
Dressing for Crozet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Crozet gets about 44.41 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F