Think of yourself ambling through the roads of your next vacation, taking note of the lovely nature or the architecture everywhere around you. However, there is one attraction you're anticipating most of all: Scott Stadium. Now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Hotels Nearby Scott Stadium
Hotels near Scott Stadium
The lively atmosphere at Scott Stadium can not be missed. Buy some tickets for a major event, so you can be a part of the action.
You'll be happy to hear that it's located in Charlottesville, 65 miles from the state capital, Richmond.
With 7 accommodation options within 0.1 miles, you'll be able to stay a stone's throw from Scott Stadium. Also think about staying 1 mile away, in nearby The Corner district. This destination is worth a look and offers at least 20 establishments. Three of the recommended options are the Omni Charlottesville Hotel, Hampton Inn & Suites Charlottesville-At the University and Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville.
Practical and affordable are a couple of ways that people describe the budget hotels close by. You won't have a great distance to go to reach the Hampton Inn & Suites Charlottesville-At the University. Conveniently, it's just 1 mile away. The Graduate Charlottesville is another great option that can be found about 0.8 miles away.
If you'd prefer to book a room in a hotel that you can blissfully talk about with friends well into the future, you'll be glad to know that there are a handful of prestigious upmarket hotels nearby. Experience the plush amenities at the Excel Inn & Suites and the Cavalier Inn At The University of Virginia. These are just 0.8 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Those exploring Scott Stadium frequently indulge in delicious coffees and treats at Atlas Coffee, only a short wander away. For a heartier meal, Fry's Spring Station is a restaurant that tourists frequently go to. Don't call it a night so soon! Meet your friends for a drink at Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant.
Before you leave, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- Check out the schedule of events and get a shot of culture at Heritage Repertory Theater. It hosts an assortment of stage plays for most interests and tastes.
- For visitors that like discovering the hidden secrets of the area, University of Virginia is a fantastic place to visit. Here, generations of young students obtained their degrees and went on to promote their careers in their respective fields.
- Spend an afternoon shopping at Barracks Road Shopping Center where you will be able to buy mementos of your vacation for the whole family.
- If you and your family want to get together at a live show or a big event should plan a fun evening out at the Charlottesville Pavilion, which is one of the most popular arenas in the area.
- Slide across the ice and perfect your Olympic skater moves at Charlottesville Ice Park.
The convenient proximity of Charlottesville Station to Scott Stadium can make rail a convenient way to get to this attraction. It's 1 mile away.
Our directory of Charlottesville places to stay provides everything you need, so you can certainly get choices near Scott Stadium you'll love. Lots of tourists prefer Charlottesville for a noteworthy holiday, so you shouldn't be by yourself. You can spend confidently once you are ready to make your reservation, too: explorers of all kinds would suggest their Charlottesville hotel to an associate. We have all the tricks and pointers you're looking for right here.
- The guest services at accommodation close to Scott Stadium will be wonderful as you might hope near such a fine landmark.
- Rooms in Charlottesville hotels are always tidy, neat, and prepared to receive you.
- Seeking room contentment plus neatness? You're in a good place.
With Expedia's broad selection of hotels near Scott Stadium, we see your number one site in your future.
Interesting Charlottesville Facts
There are still further activities to do in Charlottesville when you've accomplished Scott Stadium.
- Head out on the town to top off your good times with a bang; next day, get educated about regional history.
- Prepare to see Charlottesville also knows its stuff when it comes to personalized service after you spend a day on its a full plate of action.
- Go over some pursuits near Charlottesville and really have a look at each sight at hand in the area.
Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few all-new landscapes. Paying a visit to Charlottesville is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Scott Stadium. Reserve now!