Visitors can enjoy all that Cuyamungue has to offer including the shopping, casinos, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, cathedral, and ski areas. Santa Fe Opera, Palace of the Governors, and San Miguel Mission are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 479 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cuyamungue
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Santa Fe Opera, Palace of the Governors, and San Miguel Mission. In the area, you'll also find New Mexico State Capitol and Museum of International Folk Art.
As you plan your vacation to Cuyamungue, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 41 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder is located in central Cuyamungue. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Santa Fe can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with an in-room MP3 dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- The Lodge at Santa Fe is 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from central Cuyamungue. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Santa Fe can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Santa Fe Sage Inn is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the center of Cuyamungue. This 3-star hotel in Santa Fe features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, 14.8 mi/23.9 km from the city center, and Wheelwright Museum of the American Indian, which is 14.9 mi/23.9 km away.
Dressing for Cuyamungue
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Cuyamungue gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 18°F