Families will find kid-friendly activities in Doral, and visitors give high marks for the pristine golf courses, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Aventura Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1988 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Doral
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to CityPlace Doral and Miami International Mall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Morgan Levy Park and Doral Central Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Doral. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Doral - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Residence Inn Miami Airport West/Doral - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Marriott's Villas at Doral - This 3-star condo resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers love its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center, and PortMiami, which is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) away.
Dressing for Doral
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Doral is 61.93 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 61°F