Consider yourself in a fresh place: you perhaps think you'll be sauntering through the avenues, taking note of the beautiful scenery or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is one draw you have been anticipating in particular. For as long as you can remember, it's been an item on your to-do list, and now is the moment to mark it finished.
Lodging Near Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Hotels near Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens should be right at the very top of your to-do list. After all, there is a good reason that it's so renowned.
You can find it in Miami, an active city that many visitors enjoy getting familiar with.
Visitors are happy to discover that there are roughly 38 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. The Hotel Beaux Arts Miami is located just 2 miles from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Additional choices include the Four Seasons Residences, 1 mile away, and the Mandarin Oriental, Miami, 2 miles away.
Whether you're traveling by yourself or with your family, you may prefer to secure your accommodation at one of the many budget-friendly hotels nearby. The Four Seasons Hotel Miami and the Conrad Miami are two of the well-placed options that are located 1 mile and 1 mile away.
Don't forget that you have the exciting option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of treating yourself. Be sure to look up the Aloft Miami - Brickell, which is just 1 mile away, and the Extended Stay America Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, which is 1 mile away.
When you're exploring the area around Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, don't forget to taste the delicious coffee and appetizing delights at Hotel Urbano. Later on at night, head to one of the close-by restaurants. Try new dishes and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at Immaculata-La Salle High School. Do you have the next round? Let the alcohol flow at Bistro Urbano Restaurant & Bar.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens isn't the only notable thing to do in the area:
- Get in touch with your spiritual side by visiting Our Lady of Charity National Shrine.
- Whether you prefer the solos composed for a soprano or a choral performance, Florida Grand Opera offers an assortment of shows.
- Explore the lifestyle and people of this region by roaming along Cuban Memorials. It's a great opportunity to encounter some friendly locals.
- Máximo Gómez Park is a spot where you can simply let loose and slow down for a bit.
- Loosen up on the grass and watch as the day pushes ahead, play with the kids and casually admire the beauty of nature at Domino Park.
It is 0.3 miles from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens to the nearest rail transport station, Vizcaya.
Our registry of hotels in Downtown Miami furnishes all you need, so you're sure to find venues near Vizcaya Museum and Gardens that you'll fall in love with. With hundreds of newcomers over the past year, you shouldn't be the only one. Need help deciding? All the inside info you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. Once the time comes to make your reservation, you can do so confidently: many new admirers endorse their Downtown Miami hotel.
- Looking for spaces that are soothing in addition to clean? We've got it right here.
- The staff at lodging near Vizcaya Museum and Gardens go above and beyond, which can only improve your vacation to this stunning monument.
- Discover that hotels in Downtown Miami are always orderly and neat.
You can stay right nearby your number one place thanks to Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
Downtown Miami Intriguing Facts
There are still more activities to do in Downtown Miami with Vizcaya Museum and Gardens checked off your list.
- Downtown Miami is a trendy locale that is only rising in celebrity.
- You will discover Downtown Miami also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after some hours spent on its ample adventures.
- Get cultured about the region's life story, then enjoy the downtown scene to conclude your exploration.
Paying a visit to Downtown Miami is definitely the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Vizcaya Museum and Gardens from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in some new selfies!