Visiting Duck Key
Visitors to Duck Key are sure to enjoy the seafood restaurants and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Dolphin Research Center, Sombrero Beach, and Seven Mile Bridge.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Duck Key
- The closest major airport is in Marathon, FL (MTH-Florida Keys Marathon), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.), 54.8 mi (88.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Duck Key
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Dolphin Research Center, Sombrero Beach, and Seven Mile Bridge. Additionally, you'll find Long Key State Park and Anne's Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Duck Key. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hawks Cay Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Duck Key
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- About 46.14 inches of rain falls on Duck Key each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 65°F