Visiting Edisto Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Edisto Beach has to offer including its beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- There are 862 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Edisto Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Edisto Beach State Park, Plantation Course at Edisto, and Edisto Island Serpentarium. You'll also find Edisto Island Museum and Botany Bay Plantation in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Edisto Beach, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 345 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Charleston Kiawah Island/Andell Inn is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the center of Edisto Beach. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kiawah Island can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort - Villas is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from central Edisto Beach. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo resort in Kiawah Island can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its dining options and quiet location.
- Wyndham Ocean Ridge Resort is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Edisto Beach. This 3.5-star condo in Edisto Island features 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Edisto Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Edisto Beach gets about 47.95 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F