Visiting Fripp Island
Families enjoy visiting Fripp Island though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, waterfront, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 267 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beaufort
- The closest major airport is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 44.1 mi (71 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fripp Island
Places to visit in the larger region include Hunting Island State Park, Parris Island Museum, and The Sands. Additionally, you'll find Bay Street and Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park in the area.
In Fripp Island, you'll find 95 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Weekly Rentals Include 2 Amenity Cards is located in central Fripp Island. Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a balcony. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Oceanfront- Best Beach Location! is located in the heart of Fripp Island. Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home features a private pool, a kitchen, and a patio. Our customers love its quiet location.
- Relaxing Oceanfront Condo is located within 0.2 mi (0.4 km) of the city center. Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa features a private pool, a balcony, and a living room. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Fripp Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.84 inches of rain falls on Fripp Island each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F