Imagine yourself on your upcoming vacation: you probably think you'll be wandering through downtown, noticing the beautiful scenery or the architecture wherever you look. But there's one feature you are counting on in particular: Edmonton City Hall. You have wanted to go there for a while, and the moment has finally come to mark it off.
Hotels Nearby Edmonton City Hall
Hotels near Edmonton City Hall
It's definitely worth your time to drop into Edmonton City Hall.
If you're wondering how to get there, you will need to journey to Edmonton, the state's capital city.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Edmonton City Hall, there are 18 possible accommodations to consider. Look into the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald, the Union Bank Inn and the Metterra Hotel on Whyte. They are just 0.3 miles, 0.3 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
You'll save a few dollars by booking a few nights at a budget hotel nearby. The Matrix Hotel (0.7 miles away) and the Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown (0.5 miles away) are popular names that you might like to check out.
If you are thinking about going all out on accommodation, why don't you look up one of the many upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? Raise the bar on your entire experience at the Sutton Place Hotel - Edmonton, (0.1 miles away), or the Chateau Lacombe Hotel, (0.4 miles away).
There's no need to go without hot coffee and gorgeous treats in the area around Edmonton City Hall. Tim Hortons is a charming place appreciated by locals and visitors alike, and is merely an easy stroll away. If you've well and truly worked up an appetite, check out Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton Centre Suites by Marriott, which is also close by, for a full meal. Loosen up with a round of beers from The Sherlock Holmes Pubs.
There are a few other things to do and see in the vicinity of Edmonton City Hall:
- Spend some time people watching and relaxing with the locals at Sir Winston Churchill Square.
- Many enjoy being in the tranquility of Stanley A. Milner Library, a popular space overflowing with books, journals and newspapers.
- Spend an afternoon shopping at Edmonton City Centre where you will be able to buy the ideal souvenirs for your friends and family.
- Winspear Centre is a vital venue in the lively music scene here and may just be the place for you and your friends on a weekend night.
- Are you keen on live theatre performances? Then experience a live show at Citadel Theatre.
Rail transport can be convenient when you're visiting Edmonton City Hall. Churchill Station, the nearest metro station, is located 0.07 miles away. Situated 0.3 miles away, Central Station is yet another terminal in this area.
Expedia's Downtown Edmonton hotels supply everything you require, so you can definitely get choices near Edmonton City Hall that you'll love. Downtown Edmonton welcomed quite a few guests in the past year, so get researching. You'll find all the insider info you could want right here. You'll do so confidently when reservation time is here, too: travelers of all manner would suggest their Downtown Edmonton hotel to a buddy.
- In search of room contentment in addition to spotlessness? You'll get it right here.
- Rooms in Downtown Edmonton lodging are neat, tidy, and set to invite you in.
- The guest services at hotels near Edmonton City Hall will be wonderful which is appropriate for such a magnificent landmark.
Suites near Downtown Edmonton had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's simple to see why. With our extensive registry of hotels near Edmonton City Hall, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
Downtown Edmonton Intriguing Facts and Figures
With Edmonton City Hall accomplished, you'll still have more to see and do in Downtown Edmonton.
- Downtown Edmonton hasn't been too well-known in the tourism guides, but is currently beginning to gain in status.
- Take a time to plot one or more of the action, and you'll soon see Downtown Edmonton also knows some things about personal treatment.
- Plan a trip to a local historical site, then enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to end the adventure with a bang.
Paying a visit to Downtown Edmonton is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Edmonton City Hall. Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet some amazing new photo opportunities!