When you daydream of your upcoming day, you might see yourself strolling around downtown, staring up at the architecture or the lovely scenery everywhere around you. Still, there is one attraction you have been anticipating most of all: Ferry Beach State Park. The day has arrived to tick it off your must-do list.
Places to Stay at Ferry Beach State Park
Hotels near Ferry Beach State Park
Are you in need of hotels that are near Ferry Beach State Park?
It is located in Saco, an area 65 miles from the state capital, Augusta.
There are approximately 24 choices for hotels within 6 miles of Ferry Beach State Park. The Hidden Pond and The Tides Beach Club are some of the best possibilities here.
Some travelers will be pleased to learn that the general area offers a handful of inexpensive hotels. A few places that come recommended include the Hampton Inn Saco Orchard and the Sea Cliff House Motel.
If you enjoy your creature comforts while traveling, you should look into staying at one of the high-end hotels. You'll find fantastic facilities and a glamorous atmosphere at the Atlantic Breeze Inn and the Old Orchard Beach Inn.
For delicious fare after a tiring afternoon of sightseeing, stroll 0.6 miles from Ferry Beach State Park to Abbott's Lobster (5 Sunrise Avenue, Saco). This eatery is easy to find and is always buzzing with eager tourists.
Once you've finished with Ferry Beach State Park, you should take a look at what else this area has to offer:
- You'll be guaranteed to have a fun day at Biddeford-Saco Country Club. This is a private establishment where members can appreciate and enjoy each other's company and take advantage of the amenities.
- There are many events, stories and people that helped mould this region into what we see today. Be sure to check out the impressive collection at Saco Museum to learn about this past.
- There's an abundance of rides to conquer and snacks to sample at the much-loved local theme park, Funtown Splashtown USA.
- Are you searching for exhilarating entertainment for your family? Plan your next trip to Aquaboggan Water Park, where all ages can enjoy themselves.
Expedia's roster of Portland hotels furnishes all you need, so you'll definitely find a place to stay near Ferry Beach State Park that you'll adore. You shouldn't be by yourself: Portland was a fairly celebrated destination last year. Once booking time arrives, you'll rest assured: multiple new admirers recommend their Portland hotel. Need help making a decision? All the secret pointers you need we can provide just a few clicks away.
- The staff at hotels around Ferry Beach State Park provide awesome service which will only improve your visit to this dazzling site.
- You'll find Portland hotels will be primed to welcome you into orderly and fresh rooms.
- We have spaces that are soothing for everyone, including families with children and couples.
With our wide directory of hotels near Ferry Beach State Park, your desired spot awaits.
Portland Interesting Facts and Figures
Once you've crossed Ferry Beach State Park off your list, there are still even more activities to do in Portland.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then head out on the town to conclude your adventure with a bang.
- Use a time to plan some action, and you'll soon also find Portland knows its stuff when it comes to customized service.
- Portland is now beginning to become established after having been kept secret.
Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Portland, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Ferry Beach State Park. Book today!