Visitors to Biddeford are sure to enjoy the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Victoria Mansion, Portland Museum of Art, and Children's Museum of Maine.
- You'll find 431 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Biddeford
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Goose Rocks Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Fortunes Rock Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Biddeford. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Biddeford - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean rooms.
- Americas Best Value Inn - Biddeford / Portland - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this motel. Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Biddeford Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room refrigerator. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include Victoria Mansion, located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center, and Portland Museum of Art, which is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away.
Dressing for Biddeford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Biddeford is 47.32 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F