Visitors can enjoy all that Galiano has to offer including the spas and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Galiano
- The closest major airport is in Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Galiano
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ballingall Islets Nature Park, Montague Harbour Marine Provincial Park, and Bodega Ridge Provincial Park. Additionally, you might want to add Dionisio Point Provincial Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Galiano. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Driftwood Village - With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its high-quality beds and walkable location.
Dressing for Galiano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Galiano gets about 1.57 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F