Visitors can enjoy all that Tsawwassen has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include White Rock Pier and Metropolis at Metrotown.
- You'll find 514 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tsawwassen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Splashdown. Additionally, in the area you'll find White Rock Pier and Metropolis at Metrotown.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Seagrass Guesthouse - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
Dressing for Tsawwassen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 1.57 inches of rain falls on Tsawwassen each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F