Think of yourself on your next getaway: you might see yourself rambling around downtown, noticing the monuments or the gorgeous world wherever you look. Still, George Washington Masonic National Memorial is one thing you have been prepared for in particular. The time has finally come to tick it off your bucket list.
Hotels Near George Washington Masonic National Memorial
Hotels near George Washington Masonic National Memorial
George Washington Masonic National Memorial constantly ends up at the top of tourists' to-do lists. You'll see for yourself how amazing it is when you get there.
You'll be happy to learn that it's located in Alexandria, 85 miles from the state capital, Richmond.
George Washington Masonic National Memorial has an impressive number of accommodations in the immediate area. There are 25 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Morrison House, Autograph Collection is located 0.8 miles from George Washington Masonic National Memorial. Other well-known options include the Kimpton Lorien Hotel and Spa, 0.3 miles away, and the Embassy Suites Hotel Alexandria Old Town, 0.1 miles away.
Looking for a place to rest your head which won't eat into your savings? Fortunately, there are loads of well-priced hotels in the area. Placed 0.3 miles from it is the Hampton Inn Alexandria-Old Town/King St. Metro, but you could also have a look at the Hilton Alexandria Old Town if you want a choice. It's 0.2 miles away.
If you're on the look out for a stylish refuge to head back to after all that sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket accommodation options should tickle your fancy. One of the local gems is the Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South, a walk of just 1 mile away. There is also the Holiday Inn Alexandria at Carlyle. You'll easily find this spot just 0.7 miles away.
The area surrounding George Washington Masonic National Memorial offers some options for foodies. Coffee addicts will love the various roasts and snacks at Dunkin' Donuts (1640 King Street, Alexandria). Later on, reminisce over the day's activities with a meal at Joe Theismann's Restaurant (1800 Diagonal Road, Alexandria).
Before you hit the road again, check out the other things to do here:
- Do you enjoy museum attractions? Then make sure to check out National Inventors Hall of Fame and Museum and have an unforgettable outing.
- Take in the fascinating displays at United States Patent and Trademark Office Museum.
- Whether you'd like to say a few prayers or learn about the history of the building, Alexandria's Christ Church is an interesting outing.
- Find out about this area's past peoples and events at Lyceum, a stimulating museum that contains a great historical collection.
- Alexandria Black History Museum is home to a wide range of historical exhibitions, enabling visitors to explore the events and stories that formed the area.
It's just 0.06 miles to get from George Washington Masonic National Memorial to the most conveniently located rail station, Alexandria Station.
Expedia's hotels in Washington provide everything you want, so you can be certain to have locations near George Washington Masonic National Memorial that you'll enjoy. Washington experienced quite a few travelers in the recent year, so get hunting. Get all the insider information you're looking for. You'll travel boldly once you are ready to make your booking, too: visitors of all kinds would endorse their Washington hotel to their colleagues.
- As you might expect near such a stunning monument, the concierge service at hotels close to George Washington Masonic National Memorial is grand.
- Seeking room satisfaction in addition to spotlessness? We have it right here.
- You'll find lodging in Washington are always neat and clean.
Washington getaways saw more visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. Your prized site awaits thanks to Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near George Washington Masonic National Memorial.
With George Washington Masonic National Memorial crossed off your schedule, you'll still have lots to do in Washington.
- Washington has been hidden away, but is beginning to gain in status.
- You'll find Washington also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend some time on its abundant excursions.
- Head out on the town to end your exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, drop in on a local monument.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Washington, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near George Washington Masonic National Memorial from Expedia. Bid adieu to the views you're used to and usher in some all-new selfies!