Visiting Golden Valley
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Golden Valley, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, sporting events, and bars. Top sights around the area include Mall of America, Basilica of Saint Mary, and Target Field.
- You'll find 541 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 12 mi (19.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Golden Valley
A couple of favorite places to visit are Brookview Golf Course and Theodore Wirth Park. In the area, you'll also find Mall of America and Basilica of Saint Mary.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Outside the city, popular places to see include Target Field, 4.1 mi/6.6 km from the city center, and Target Center, which is 4.1 mi/6.6 km away.
Dressing for Golden Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 8°F at night
- About 30.00 inches of rain falls on Golden Valley each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 10°F