Visitors can enjoy all that Greenfield has to offer including its mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and tucked away setting. Top sights in the area include Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey Bay Aquarium, and Maritime Museum.
- You'll find 440 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monterey
- The closest major airport is in King City, CA (KIC-Mesa Del Rey), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salinas, CA (SNS-Salinas Municipal), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenfield
Places to visit in the larger region include Ventana Vineyard, Hahn Winery Tasting Room, and Sycamore Cellars. In the area, you'll also find Mission Soledad and Pinnacles National Park West Entrance.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Budget Inn Greenfield - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Greenfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.59 inches of rain falls on Greenfield each year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F