When you imagine an unfamiliar place, you might think you'll be wandering around the lanes, gazing up at the monuments or the beautiful settings wherever you look. But Coast Guard Pier is one attraction you have been especially looking forward to. The day has come to mark it off your bucket list.
Places to Stay at Coast Guard Pier
Hotels near Coast Guard Pier
As we are sure you're aware, kids need a lot of entertaining to keep them from getting bored. Luckily, there is plenty to be found at Coast Guard Pier.
Monterey, the city it's in, is a destination that most travelers are eager to explore.
Coast Guard Pier has an impressive number of accommodations in the immediate area. There are 51 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa, the InterContinental the Clement Monterey and the Spindrift Inn are a few you should think about. They're located 0.3 miles, 0.6 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
There's no need to spend copious amounts on accommodation. There are numerous budget options positioned near this attraction. The Monterey Bay Inn and the Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay are two of the convenient hotel options that can be found 0.1 miles and 0.6 miles away.
This area also features a range of upmarket accommodation options that offer a truly extravagant experience. Two of the hotels that are top of the range in terms of comfort and architectural design are the Hotel Pacific and the Hotel Abrego, which are located 0.5 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
This area is filled with refreshing sights. Blue Fin is a notable local eatery that is near Coast Guard Pier. You might also like to rejuvenate with a hearty feast at Monterey Marriott. You'll be pleased to know that this restaurant is also near. To finish the night right, take one last short walk and grab a couple of beers at Benihana.
Make sure you save some time in your packed schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Coast Guard Pier:
- Watch the waves endlessly roll in, taste the salt on your lips and listen to the seabirds call to each other at San Carlos Beach - The Breakwater. There is nowhere quite like the beach to revive your senses.
- Check out the show of defence technology at Presidio of Monterey Museum.
- Take in the displays of armed forces technology at Presidio Museum.
- Visit Bruce Ariss Wharf Theater if you and your family are fans of theater and other stage productions.
- Feel the gentle breeze on your face as you take a stroll along Fisherman's Wharf.
Expedia's Monterey rooms offer all the things you require, so you can be sure to have accommodation near Coast Guard Pier that you'll enjoy. Get researching Monterey experienced quite a few arrivals in the most recent year. You'll roam confidently when reservation time is here, too: newcomers of all types approve of their Monterey hotel. You're a click away from all the recommendations you're looking for.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous monument, the staff at hotels close to Coast Guard Pier provide grand service.
- We've got it here if you want suites that are pleasant in addition to neat and tidy.
- Rooms in Monterey hotels are always clean and neat.
It's easy to see why getaways close to Monterey saw greater numbers of visitors in the past year than the year before that. Your choice place lies in your future with Expedia's excellent list of hotels near Coast Guard Pier.
All About Monterey
You'll still have things to do in Monterey after Coast Guard Pier is accomplished.
- Monterey is currently starting to be acknowledged after having been a well-kept secret.
- You will find Monterey also knows its stuff when it comes to individualized service after some hours spent on its ample adventures.
- Appreciate a delightful meal of the local ingredients and happen upon an endearing store to purchase some mementos.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and meet more than a few amazing new group photos. You won't regret planning an escape to Monterey, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Coast Guard Pier. Book today!