Find Hotels in Taylor, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Taylor has to offer including the live music, zoo, and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches.
- There are 213 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Taylor
Places to visit in the larger region include Star Ranch Golf Club, Forest Creek Golf Club, and Blackhawk Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Old Settlers Park and Rock'n River Family Aquatic Center in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Taylor Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Taylor
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Taylor Station. Taylor might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Taylor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Taylor gets about 33.90 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F