Visitors can enjoy all that Interlomas has to offer including the university setting, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Chapultepec Park, French Embassy, and Auditorio Nacional are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1242 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mexico City
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Interlomas
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Paseo Interlomas and Centtral Interlomas. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Anahuac University is worth a campus tour. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chapultepec Park and French Embassy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Interlomas. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ventura Hotel & Suites by Dominion - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- City Express Plus Interlomas - Our customers like the comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Pia Suites - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free WiFi and a fitness center.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Auditorio Nacional, located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center, and Museo Nacional de Antropologia, which is 4.9 mi/8 km away.
Dressing for Interlomas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Interlomas gets about 28.78 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 43°F