Visiting Keene Valley
Travelers to Keene Valley will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 149 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake Placid
- The closest major airport is in Lake Placid, NY (LKP), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Keene Valley
A favorite place to visit in the city is Roaring Brook Falls. In the area, you'll also find Hulls Falls and Olympic Sports Complex.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- RoosterComb Inn - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Keene Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 43°F during the day and 1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 20°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 4°F
- Average annual rainfall for Keene Valley is 37.48 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°F