Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Kingsland, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its beaches and shopping. A top sight in the area is Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay.
- You'll find 574 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brunswick
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brunswick, GA (BQK-Golden Isles), 34 mi (54.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingsland
A favorite place to visit in the city is Laurel Island Links. Additionally, you'll find Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kingsland. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Kingsland - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Kingsland - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kingsland - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and bathrooms.
Dressing for Kingsland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Kingsland gets about 48.90 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F