Visitors can enjoy all that Waverly has to offer including the temples, waterfront, and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay.
- You'll find 573 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brunswick
- The closest major airport is in Brunswick, GA (BQK-Golden Isles), 16 mi (25.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Waverly
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sanctuary Cove Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Horse Stamp Inn Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Waverly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 45.00 inches of rain falls on Waverly each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 44°F