Visiting St. Marys
Visitors to St. Marys are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfront. A top sight in the area is Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay.
- You'll find 573 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brunswick
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Marys
Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Club at Osprey Cove and Cumberland Island Ferry are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St. Marys Railroad Museum and St. Marys Welcome Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in St. Marys. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Spencer House Inn Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Goodbread House - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Cumberland Inn & Suites - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its room size and overall condition.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for St. Marys
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 48.90 inches of rain falls on St. Marys each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F