Visitors to Kyle are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's musical theater, coffeehouses, and festivals. Top sights around the area include Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, San Marcos Premium Outlets, and Zilker Park.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Kyle
- The closest major airport is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kyle
A favorite place to visit in the city is Central Texas Speedway. In the area, you'll also find Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center and San Marcos Premium Outlets.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Kyle. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sage Hill Inn & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Comfort Suites Kyle - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Kyle - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Zilker Park, located 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Zilker Botanical Garden, which is 19.2 mi/30.9 km away.
Dressing for Kyle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 35.71 inches of rain falls on Kyle each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 40°F