Visitors can enjoy all that Lakeshore has to offer including the restaurants, ski areas, and parks. In Lakeshore, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite), 33 mi (53.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lakeshore
A couple of favorite places to visit are China Peak Mountain Resort and Sierra National Forest. You'll also find Shaver Lake and Sierra Marina in the area.
As you plan your trip to Lakeshore, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 79 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Huntington Lake Resort is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Lakeshore. This 2-star cabin in Huntington Lake features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- NEW Listing!dog-friendly Condo W/shared Pool & hot tub - Walk to Lake is 1.6 mi (2.7 km) from the center of Lakeshore. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Bass Lake can enjoy access to a private beach and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Gorgeous House With Lake and Mountain Views! 5 Bdrm/5 BA is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from central Lakeshore. This 2-star hotel in Dora Belle features free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lakeshore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 40.83 inches of rain falls on Lakeshore each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 36°F