Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Newbridge, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, lively bar scene, and relaxing spas. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh International Conference Centre, and Edinburgh Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1488 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Edinburgh
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Newbridge
A couple of favorite places to visit are Royal Highland Centre and Edinburgh International Climbing Arena Ratho. Additionally, in the area you'll find Murrayfield Stadium and Edinburgh International Conference Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Newbridge. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Bridge Inn - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Norton House Hotel & Spa - Our customers love the central location and room service at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ingliston can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Edinburgh Castle, 7.4 mi/11.9 km from the city center, and Princes Street Gardens, which is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) away.
Dressing for Newbridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Newbridge each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 63°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F