Little Ray's Reptile Zoo is a fantastic locale for those who adore animals.
Situated in the city of Hamilton, it is a thriving tourist magnet.
If you are keen on the idea of staying in this area, there are 2 close-by hotels. The Budget Inn 2000 and Rose Arden Bed & Breakfast are within 2 miles of Little Ray's Reptile Zoo.
If you and your family are traveling on a shoestring, you'll find some appropriate hotel options in the vicinity. A few establishments that are popular among visitors include the Days Inn Hamilton and the Residence & Conference Centre - Hamilton.
Get a hit of caffeine and give in to your sweet tooth at Tim Hortons. Within a short walk of Little Ray's Reptile Zoo, it's the perfect place to have a rest from all that sightseeing. If you're looking for something a bit more nourishing, check out the menu at Sausage And Hotdog Stand, another dining hotspot that's not far away. Want to seal the night with a tasty drink? You won't have to venture too far to stumble upon Barton Touchdown Pub.
Other Places to Visit near Little Ray's Reptile Zoo
Make sure you put aside some time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Little Ray's Reptile Zoo:
- "Art attracts us only by what it reveals of our most secret self." Consider the meaning of this great quote when you feast your eyes on the collection at Earls Court Gallery.
- If you and your family want tickets to a live show or a big event should organize a night out at the Gage Park, which is one of the best entertainment arenas in the city.
- There's no danger of the kids saying they've had enough at the hands-on and interactive Hamilton Children's Museum.
- Pearl Company Arts Centre is a community centre that offers locals and visitors alike a wide variety of functions and displays, including art exhibitions, music festivals and art workshops.
- While we can't give you the answers to humanity's burning queries, you might be able to ponder them at Carisma Pentecostal Church, which is among the most popular places of worship in the area.