Visitors can enjoy all that Pelham has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and theaters. Top sights around the area include Burlington Mall and Southern New Hampshire University Arena.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manchester
- The closest major airport is in Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pelham
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Burlington Mall and Southern New Hampshire University Arena. Additionally, you'll find Veterans Memorial Park and The Mall at Rockingham Park in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pelham, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 44 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Lakeside Inn is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from central Pelham. This 2-star hotel in Wakefield features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Crowne Plaza Boston - Woburn is located 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of Pelham. This 3.5-star hotel in Woburn features a restaurant, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the center of Pelham. This 2.5-star hotel in Woburn features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Pelham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pelham is 51.57 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F