Get an overview of this hotelPet-friendly Los Angeles-area boutique hotel, near beaches
The Belamar is located 1.5 mi from downtown Manhattan Beach, and numerous restaurants and shops. The hotel lies 4 mi from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
The retro-inspired lobby is clean-lined and comfortable, while elsewhere in the hotel there's a mosaic-tiled outdoor splash pool with a poolside bar, a spa tub, and a fitness room.
All 127 guestrooms offer pillowtop mattresses, down duvets, iPod docks, coffee/tea makers, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Belamar is located 1.5 mi from downtown Manhattan Beach.
Second Story Restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. The adjacent lounge offers cocktails and tapas nightly. The Belamar’s lobby fireplace and garden are also available for guests who wish to relax outside of their guestrooms.
The fitness center (limited hours) has free weights and cardio equipment. There's an outdoor splash pool with poolside bar and spa tub located in a private courtyard with teak lounge chairs. The Belamar is within walking distance of a public beach. Also nearby are sailing and windsurfing, beach volleyball, horse riding and rental, yoga classes, and a bowling alley.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, and there's a 24-hour business center, with printing facilities. Front desk staff will assist with photocopying and faxing requirements free of charge. A conference center and exhibit space are available for guest use.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free and fines apply for violations.
- Computer station
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour business center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Room service
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Second Story Restaurant - With a commitment to sustainability, the Second Story Restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine featuring fresh organic produce. Friendly service and a warm, inviting interior. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Decorated with mosaic tiles, the outdoor pool and adjacent spa tub are housed in a courtyard with a retractable roof and teak lounge chairs. The fitness room (limited hours) is open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 75 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 60 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Belamar Hotel
- Belamar Hotel Manhattan Beach
- Belamar Manhattan Beach
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).